Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Excerpts of Dr. Ravis Zacharias




… If evolutionary ethics holds true. Can I condemn anybody’s’ ethic without implying that they have evolved less than me?



...

She asked... did the terrorists fear anything?



               They would fear a morally and spiritually strong America much more than they would fear a military strong America. ...

               That if they can find the Achilles heel of America’s self-reliance . That she is no longer a godly nation. They know by sheer perseverance, they will win. And I’ll tell you why… this former terrorist who came from Islam radicalism gave me this little picture. And I’ve never lost it. He told me, “Brother, Ravi, when I was a Muslim this was the picture of my life the circle and a dot inside. The circle was my faith and the dot inside was my life.” He said, “For more Christians that I meet, the circle is their life, the dot inside is their faith.” You understand the difference? The circle was my faith, the dot inside was my life. He said, “To me, my life was dispensable, it didn’t matter because my faith would remain.” He said, “Most Christians I met, their circle was their life, the dot was their faith. The dot was an aspect of their lives.” And he said, “With that kind of contrast, it’s not hard to tell who’s going to win.”

Full piece by Dr. Ravi Zacharias:


No comments:

Post a Comment