Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ravi Zacharias' argument that life is not meaningless



Ravi Zacharias’ response to a person in audience claiming life is meaningless





“Everything in life is meaningless.”

“You don’t believe that?”

“I do.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yes, I do!”

“You don’t!”

“Who are you to tell me I don’t?’

“Stand up and say it again!”

“Everything in life is meaningless!”

“I assume that you assume that what you just said is meaningful, and if what you said is meaningful then everything is not meaningless. On the other hand, if everything is meaningless, then what you just said is meaningless too. You, basically, said nothing…”

2 comments:

  1. I thought it interesting too, Deku. It is fascinating sometimes what we hold to be so true until someone helps us see our error.

    ReplyDelete