Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Spiritual Practice: Orthodox Christian Faith and Homosexual Attraction and Behavior



Father Thomas Hopko Addresses the importance of gentleness and respect for those struggling with sins. And the Orthodox Chruch's attempt to reach those who are in sin will require much forgiveness and hard work. In Christ's name, may we all eat at the table together one day in peace, joy, and everlasting contemplation and growth in God. Amen


Audio below. Thanks to Ancient Faith Radio and Father Thomas Hopko

http://ancientfaith.com/specials/episodes/spiritual_practice_orthodox_christian_faith_and_homosexual_attraction_and_b

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

New King James Version (NKJV)

Serving All Men

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law,[a] that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God,[b] but under law toward Christ[c]), that I might win those who are without law; 22 to the weak I became as[d] weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment